Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wheels keep a-turnin

So, I've been playing at 10NL with the $12 from the $100 freeroll. So far, I've been able to turn that winning into $34 over 540 hands (run so good, imo). I feel like I've been making careful (and hopefully correct) decisions. Here are all my all-ins while playing with the $12 winnings, courtesy of Hold'em Manager.


For the most part, I've been getting my money in ahead. The AK hand was essentially a coinflip; villian had QQ. Also the KT hand was dumb..maybe tilting from this hand:



I shoved the river to get value from a weaker flush and possibly a strong T (I've recently been watching DC vids and they talk about trying to get max value with strong hands). I did not expect a set because the flop was so wet (FD and SD possibilities), and he did not raise my cbet. I guess this is a standard cooler, or maybe I am just bad. Okay, time to keep grinding.