Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just when you thought it was over...

So, I was bored and randomly signed up for one of those $100 freerolls that starts every 4 hrs or so. Right now I am busto in my account (not counting rakeback), so I can't play cash games. Anyways 5.75 hrs later, I made the final table. I ended busting 2 out of 2700. For my troubles, I got a whopping $12. Good hourly rate, if I do say so myself.

Interesting hand that I was not a part of...bad beat



Anyways, the final table was pretty tight. I would mostly take the pot down with a cbet. The chip leader was a super fish and making ridic hero calls (called an allin with bottom pair on a flush draw board). Eventually I got to play HUs with him for ALL the marbles. We started off equally stacked and that continued for a while. But then he didn't folding for some reason. Eventually I lost KTo < QJs allin pf. Oh well. It was a good run. Now time to go busto again!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER I PUT THE WHOLE WORLD ON MY BACK AND BROAD SHOULDERS. FO' HOV WHO YOU KNOW WHO TALK ALL OVER TRACKS LIKE THIS GUESS WHAT NY NY IM BAAACK.