Thursday, August 28, 2008

1-outed Mr. Clownface

This hand is just sick.



It's the first time I one-outed somebody. I think the hand went down pretty well. The flop is pretty drawy and hit most of their ranges, hence the check. Once I hit trips, I bet for value against top pair and any straight draws out there. Now the interesting part. So, the second dude bets into me after being passive on all streets which suggests that he def has a boat at this point. So, feeling that people at 10NL can't fold boats of any sorts, I shove for value. I fist pump then LOLed. I'm now up 7 buyins at 10NL (1.1K hands).

2 comments:

Bruce said...

lol it would have been tough for him to play it worse.

Meng said...

whoa nice. i was hoping however that you had hit a str8 flush. also nice @ dominating 10nl