Saturday, August 9, 2008

Run RIDICULOUSLY Good

I've been trying to focus more on my play by not multi-tabling too much. I've been playing 3 or less tables with some movie/video running to keep me entertained. I'm trying to be more conscious of not calling and getting to showdown too much but rather raising and folding. I think it's been working so far. I have a WTSD% of 28.3 and W$SD% of 47.2 over 2.2k hands (small size, i know). Still trying to iron out some things.

Anyways, I've been playing some 25NL now that my rakeback came in. I've been running pretty good - 1 buyin over expectation. HEM is pretty cool cause I can see my equity when I go all-in. From the looks of it, my avg all-in EV is about 62.6%. That's pretty solid, i guess.

Anyway over the past two days, I am up 8 buyins at 25NL (RUN GOOD). It will be interesting to see how I play when I do not run so good, imo. If my stats, allin equity, and blah blah blah continue to be good, I might 1 table 50NL or something.

No comments: