Thursday, July 17, 2008

Up a little, down more

So yesterday I played 2 MTT and 1 6max STT. The MTT were $3 + $0.30 KO Turbos. So each time you KO someone in the tourney, you get $0.50 for your troubles. I like this concept because it gives you a wee little incentive for KOing fools. Anyways, the field for the MTTs was 90 people. I made it deep in both of them. After being the chip leader in one of the MTTs, I busted as BUBBLE BOY....BAH. I had to make a move because my stack was dwindling. Unlucky for me, the guy also had the same pair, just a better kicker. So I busted 10/90 in this one. In the other MTTs, I busted ITM at 9/90. I lost KK vs A6o allin pf. In the process, I KOed 6 people between the two MTTs. So I was up a whooping $2 for the 2hrs I spent playing.

In the $6 + $0.50 6max turbo STT, the people were pretty bad. I doubled up quickly and never looked back. I single handedly KOed all 5 retards to win 1st and take down ~$18 in profits. So far, I am still on the positive side when it comes to playing DONKAMENTS. Maybe I will move up in limits for MTTs, granted my broll decides to stop barfing.


Now for the down :( . I went back to regular old 6 max today. I played 1 table at 50NL and 5 tables at 25 NL. Right off the bat, this happens at 50:



Did not expect this at all. He limps, then calls the raise, then calls the squeeze. I bet near-pot to charge any draw he might have. By the turn, I shoved $20 into $80 with TPTK and a gutshot. I did not expect his hand. Sigh. I think I will withdraw my initial $100 investment and play with my profits...if i bust, then so be it.

No comments: