Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is this it?

So, I just finished playing 1.7k hands at 25NL and feel pretty dejected. In the session I ran into everything: losing set over set, getting outdrawn by FDs, getting it in bad (JJ vs KK on a low FD flop), missing coin-flips...Sure I stacked a few people here and there, but I ran bad and, as a result, got frustrated and played bad, really bad.



I have a sweet flush draw on the flop, hence the cbet. I turn a OESD...looking back maybe the reraise allin may not have been good; villain has only 7.85 left and is already committed :( Why do I think like this after the fact?

Hmm...what would you do in this hand?



Villian showed up with 36o a couple hands ago. Maybe I could have folded the turn for fear of Beluga, but there are so many draws out there and villain could easily have an overpair (99,TT, JJ)...so I called. By the river, I don't think its likely that villain will have 69 and the flush draw missed. Villain can still have an overpair or very possible 68s. What would you do?

I've been losing consistently for the past two months (down 2 BB/100 for ~25K hands or so). It's frustrating because I was winning early on and thought I made good decisions (HU is the gay). I think I will stop playing poker for awhile. Who knows, maybe I might stop for good.

1 comment: