Monday, July 21, 2008

Bah, I'm CLOWNFACE

So, I managed, yet again, to barf away my broll by playing dumb at 25 NL, tilting away at HU, and going wild at 10 NL. Right now its down to 200ish. NEW PLAN: Tomorrow, I think I will start at the bottom again and play at 10 NL. I will only play at the next level once I achieve 20 buyins at the current level. This is prolly something I should have done earlier but I was a retard and played outside of my broll (RETARDNESS count = 3).

I started playing at 10 NL today (I prolly won't count the buyins I won now in the 20). It is drastically easier than 25 NL (i.e. people are skerd/dumb). Anyways, while playing, I think I found something that I constantly do wrong - calling to see if I am right. Even when I was a wee little one, I always had to know if I was right and dreaded being wrong. So, I think I call too much in some spots just to verify my suspicions. For example, I'm UTG with JJ and open std pot (3.5x BB). Villain in the CO 3bets me (3x my bet) and I, without hesitation, 4bet him. Villain thinks and then calls. Flop comes 7dAc8c. I check and Villain shoves the rest of his stack (4 into 7). I think for a second and wonder what hand he is calling my 4bet pf but not shoving over. And the conclusions I come up with are AK, JJ (not likely as I have JJ) , and maybe QQ (but not likely). But like a retard, I called the flop just to make sure I was right....and I was - he had AK. Bah. I should stop doing this and trust my reads.

Anyways new plan starts now. Broll = 200 at 10 NL with 20 buyins to go.

No comments: